Sunday, July 29, 2012

Keychain Stuff


     Like many of you out there I carry a lot of stuff on my keychain, mostly keys as well as a few useful tools.  The first tool I have attached is a flashlight, in particular an iTP A3 EOS XP-E Q5.  This is basically a led flashlight that uses an AAA battery, and has 3 modes with a twisty operation.  This size is perfect for pocket carry and is difficult to accidentally activate in a pocket.  Here are some specs:
     Three output levels - Medium 18 lumens (4 hours) -> Low 1.5 lumens (50 hours) -> High 80 lumens (55 minutes).
     This light has proven to be quite durable with most of the finish still in place and plenty bright for most tasks.  With an easy to find battery, lithium 10440 compatibility and decent runtime this light is a winner.

      The second tool is sort of a multi tool.  It's an Ultrafire Stainless Steel Bottle Opener(with screwdriver and wrench), purchased from DX.  This has a Phillips screwdriver, a bottle opener and different wrench openings cut into it.  I figured I'd keep the amount of doodads hanging off my keychain to a minimum, and with these two I have quite a few bases covered.  Here are it's specs:
Dimensions: 2.95 in x 0.08 in
Weight: 0.78 oz
     The finish is just black paint, but it is still decent after a few months of pocket carry.  I think I'll probably order a few more to give out as gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment